Sunday, January 10, 2010

El Regreso

Radio Chevere is back! After a 7-week hiatus, it's time for more of the Spanish music culture that you've missed so much. Before any candid anecdotes are told or informative posts are written, I want to say a few words.

I've covered plenty of artists since starting this blog, but I've neglected the fans. Sure, I'm a fan of all the Spanish-speaking world has to offer. It might seem that I'm writing about a culture completely disconnected from Southeastern Ohio, but that's not true. So expect an occasional interview a with Spanish music fan.

Next up is... well, that's it actually. I hope that reading about someone else's experience with Spanish music will spark an interest of your own. But I'll stop babbling because there are still several music styles and hundreds of artists to cover.

Good to be back,
DJ Gringuito

No comments:

Post a Comment